Monday, October 03, 2005

Encouraging words...

Woohoo!!! Comments! I like comments! Keep 'em coming!! In the meantime, here's some cool verses that I came across in my readings this week. Enjoy!

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you... And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws... you will be my people and I will be your God." -- Ezekiel 36: 26, 27, 28

"Be strong... and work. For I am with you, declares the LORD Almighty... my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear." -- Haggai 2: 4, 5

And the name of the city from that time on will be:
THE LORD IS THERE
-- Ezekiel 48:35



Goodnight, folks... Godnight! May you see glimpses of Him this week. Keep your eyes open,
luke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog of the Search SIG is up
We had meant to do it earlier, but both Dave and I have been very busy over the past few weeks.
Hey, you have an awesome blog here! Keep it up. I have a ionic breeze review site. It pretty much covers ionic breeze review related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)